Beaded Shawl

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Corset and updates

I have been really busy the past few months with my little boy, who I love to pieces!  He is going to be 3 months old soon, which I can't believe.  Seems like it was just yesterday that I had brought him home from the hospital.  *sighs*  Anyways, hopefully now that things are finally settling down for us, I'll be better about posting.  I know, I know, I've said that I would be better about posting more, and it has yet to happen.  :/

Anyways, my current project is a corset that I am making for myself.  This thing has taken a lot of time, and I'm still not finished with it!  Materials that I am using: Brocade fabric for the fashion side, Cotton blend for the lining, plastic boning (when I have the funds, it will be replaced with steel boning), bias tape, black 2 piece eyelets, black lace, gold metallic thread, and black sewing thread. 


No comments:

Post a Comment