Beaded Shawl

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

NaNoWriMo update

I am officially 10 days into nano.  My grand total at the moment is 22,044 words in my novel titled "Unknown Destiny"

My novel is a fantasy novel.  Don't expect any explanations though as it is quite hard to describe.  I can tell you however, that my characters are all Zoenthropes.  In this case, they are humanoid figures with fox ears, and a fox tail.

 Not only that, but they live in an alternate land and their lives are similar to those of the Native Americans.  Currently, I have two tribes.  The Dragonian Tribe, and the Trigon Tribe who are currently in a state of unstable peace.  War is imminent between the two tribes.

I plan on ending my first novel of the series with the war about to begin, making way for the sequel which is unamed, and not being thought too much about seeing as I have 21 more days to write this current novel.  As time goes on, I plan on keeping you updated.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment